How you can help Emmaus Bristol
Emmaus Bristol exists to enable those who have found themselves without a home to regain their lives and in turn help others who are struggling in life. There are a number of ways in which you can help us do this.
- You can give us the things you no longer need. This not only clears your home but enables others to benefit from your generosity. To find out how to do this go to our donations page.
- Through a house clearance – we are happy to come out to visit you and discuss your needs, do click through to our house clearance page.
- You can support us financially. By supporting us you are making a significant difference to other people’s lives in Bristol. We have a number of ways you can help us and there are a number of ways you can make a donation.
- By volunteering. By being a volunteer you will become part of the Emmaus family and share the enjoyment of working alongside our team.
- By fundraising for us. Can you run a marathon or half for us, climb a mountain or even organise a coffee morning we will help you with information to enable you to do this.
- Help us by providing every-day essentials like toiletries and underwear for the people we support through our Amazon Wishlist. Some people arrive here having been rough sleeping with absolutely nothing of their own.
In addition if you would like to spread the word about Emmaus do contact us about booking a speaker.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us why don’t you come and see us in action at our Backfields store or at our Bedminster store. You may even pick up a bargain – another way of supporting our work!