Job Title: eCommerce Manager
Salary: £22,500 (potential for an additional £1,200 OTE)
Contract: Temporary (12 months) Full Time 37.5 per week
Location: Stokes Croft, Bristol (Covid 19 risk assessed working space)
Want to be part of something life changing, every day? Bring your drive for generating sales and your experience of online selling platforms to Emmaus Bristol and you can.
Here, we generate income through our social enterprises to support people out of homelessness. Our residents, known as Companions, gain valuable work experience in our enterprises, helping provide both purpose and structure. Because training and supervision will be second nature to you, you will enjoy taking responsibility for training Companions and volunteers in eCommerce.
Reporting to the Social Enterprise Manager, you’ll line manage our brilliant staff eBayer as well as having your own targets for eBay listings. Your love of selling, keen eye for detail and hands-on approach will see you thrive in this fun and eclectic environment where no two days are alike.
Using your meticulous organisation skills, you’ll work with our eBayer to arrange the new eCommerce space in our Warehouse to maximise efficiency. You’ll love the challenge of identifying and pricing donated objects, be motivated by meeting or beating targets and take pride in achieving the highest customer satisfaction goals. Your excellent descriptive skills will see your listings gaining maximum impressions online and your understanding of income and expenditure will help you to implement cost savings that impact on revenue. You’ll also be responsible for setting up new online stores whether through our own website or third parties.
If this sounds like you, and you want to know you are making a difference with every sale you make, here’s how to apply:
- Send your CV with a covering letter. Your covering letter should include:
- How you meet the Job Requirements. It would be helpful if you structured your answer in a way that allows us to easily compare your experience to our requirements, so please use headings or a table.
- Why you want this job.
- When you would be available to start.
- Two references (we won’t contact these without your consent). One should be your current/most recent employer.
- Complete and attach a criminal records declaration – download it here
- Complete and attach an equalities monitoring form – download it here
- Tell us where you heard about this job
- Send your documents to Xanne Carey via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09:00 Monday 19 April 2021
Interviews: Will be held across Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 April 2021